Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finished some stuff

So I've been productive lately...

I finished these Thomas pjs for Levi for Christmas. That's gift #2 done





Then I tackled this doorstop. Do you remember I showed you this? Well it now has rice in it and stuffing to hold it up. Looks good, right?






Then, since I'd been so good finishing these things, I thought I deserved some more fabric!! I got some fleece for trackies for Hunter and Levi, some flanelette, and some Christmas material. Only 5 months to go after all!






I made these pants for Levi which I will have to take up.






And I started a softie for someone having a baby soon. (Not too soon, I hope!) Can you guess what it is?






Here's the latest picture of Raife, he's 4 months already?!?!?






Last but not least, a new pic of the boys and I.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I love the Thomas pj's.

And what a cute family pic!