Saturday, August 30, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I've been tagged by Tracey to either write 6 random things OR (since I've done that) 6 things that make me happy.
Then I have to link the person who tagged me and tag 6 more people you know (and let them know you have tagged them in a comment on their blog).
-My babies. They make me happier than I thought possible
-Brad. He can ALWAYS make me laugh.
-A good coffee
-Fabric!! (kinda obvious right?)
-Mail (anything except bills)
I'm going to tag
one shabby chick
Anyone else who hasn't been tagged, jump in!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
They are really baggy. You can't really tell but they are. Note to self- Next time don't make seam allowances so huge!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
You Are An ENFP
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!
In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.
At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding
When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused
Sunday, August 17, 2008
And an organiser for our bills...
Matching baskets to come soon. You can't really tell, but on the tops of the pockets I used a polka-dot fabric which I am loving.
I've always had a bit of a thing for polkadots. Shh!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Then I got stuck into making the rest of Alex's present. (Party is on Sunday)
And I basted and pinned Hunter's quilt. Took me 3 goes. But it's done and I started quilting! Just doing in the ditch. It's a single bed size.
Can't wait to start on the other boys' but I'm trying not to rush the process and just enjoy the ride.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Please don't get me wrong, I love my babies. But it is so nice to be able to do something for 2 minutes without interruption. These daycare days make it possible to be the smiling, happy mama I am for the other 5 days. Bit of breathing space if you will.
Alas I can not answer them
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Here are the rules …
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I took a road trip across the USA but don't ask what I saw cos I really do not remember, I was mostly drunk or hungover!!
2. I have a "thing" for shoes. LOVE them. Any kind, it doesn't matter. I have recently been buying more too. Shh!
3. I always thought I'd have a large family and that they would mostly be girls (3 boys so far!)
4. I find it really disturbing that there won't be enough water one day. I hate the fact that my boys will not be able to run under a sprinkler or play on a slip and slide.
5. I really think I would be a great 50s housewife. As long as I was a rich 50s housewife with a cleaner. Oh, and the internet. ;)
6. I adore frozen margaritas but have yet to find the perfect recipe.
I have no idea who to tag. I think everyone I read has done this already. If you haven't, then I tag you!!
Can someone tell me how to make my links pretty? With just a word instead of the address?
Monday, August 4, 2008
I used these buttons that I won in the giveaway from this post http://selina-whatwerewethinking.blogspot.com/2008/06/winner.html