Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tagged?

Thanks Bee! http://abusybee.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules …
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Ok,

1. I took a road trip across the USA but don't ask what I saw cos I really do not remember, I was mostly drunk or hungover!!

2. I have a "thing" for shoes. LOVE them. Any kind, it doesn't matter. I have recently been buying more too. Shh!

3. I always thought I'd have a large family and that they would mostly be girls (3 boys so far!)

4. I find it really disturbing that there won't be enough water one day. I hate the fact that my boys will not be able to run under a sprinkler or play on a slip and slide.

5. I really think I would be a great 50s housewife. As long as I was a rich 50s housewife with a cleaner. Oh, and the internet. ;)

6. I adore frozen margaritas but have yet to find the perfect recipe.

I have no idea who to tag. I think everyone I read has done this already. If you haven't, then I tag you!!

Can someone tell me how to make my links pretty? With just a word instead of the address?
Thanks

2 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

A cleaner and a nanny might be nice - just to help with bathtime and things, don't you think?!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Selina,
I discovered how to make my links "pretty" quite by accident! Here's what I did so give it a try. After you type in the link you want to share, then highlight it and type the word "here" or whatever words you want for the link, and then do a save. You should then be able to click on "here" and with a click it will link you to the site you want to go to. Hope this works for you.