Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Feeling better today

Gosh I have some lovely friends.


I posted on my parenting group that I was really feeling over it and needed a holiday. This afternoon a knock at the door and I got a lovely bunch of flowers. I'm not sure which gorgeous girl did it but I am so grateful. They are beautiful!! I will pay it forward for sure...I am really looking forward to meeting them all in January.





Here is the blue and purple tutu I finished yesterday








And my gorgeous niece Miss Izzy from yesterday






And next to Raife. He is 3 months, she is 6 weeks.







Jum told us her naming day is October 11th so I am going to try to make a quilt for her.

I'd like to base it on this bag from Melly and Me


I love the design. I am hoping to do flowers like that on a white background then edge in pink scraps. I have a few pink scraps from my sister's quilt and can get more (obviously). SO that's next on the sewing table. RIght after I fix Hunter's shirt and finish Levi's pants and make a couple more tutus and....
Night!!

No comments: