Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The sounds of silence


Hunter and Levi are at daycare. It's so quiet in the house. I have been able to make a few phone calls and clean up a bit. It's great. AND Levi didn't cry when I left him today. *happy dance*

I got a beautiful present in the mail yesterday- actually I should say that Raife got a beautiful present yesterday. The lovely girls on eb in my parent's group sent a gift box for Raife with things they made themselves and stuff they bought.

Here are some piccies: (they don't do it justice though)

the box- handpainted with Raife's name


The box stuffed with goodies





Even this parcel is wrapped beautifully! Loopy Loo goodies


Clothes!

Spunki Munki funky nappy
Clothes a book and a hand knitted blanketThe little man with his spunki munki blankie!



And today because I had time and felt like it..... a new pic of my newest boy

I'm in love!

No comments: