Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31 already!!??!!

First off, a belated belly pic from the 16th December, I love being pregnant!



CHRISTMAS!!


These are some of my gorgeous presents ready to go. I love wrapping!!


Thank goodness Christmas is over. It's such a manic time of year! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, the lead up, the excitement, the joy of finding the absolute perfect gift.... BUT I have to say that I love that it's almost a whole year til we do it all again.




Christmas for us starts on December 24th when we go to Mormor's for dinner and singing around the tree then opening of the presents. This year though, it was way too long and my boys had had enough at 8.30 so we left. Before presents!! So glad they are not old enough to "know."



Here's H with my cousin Brodie:Levi with a toy The beautiful tie shirts are from Rachel at Loopy Loo's





Next up we have Christmas Day. We refused to get dressed, excuse us!



Brad and the boys



Hunter getting over it

Levi and Mummy



Brad's parents for some unknown reason decided they had to come and visit us in the morning instead of all opening gifts when we got to Kristie's (B's sister) so they came over and did that, the boys had a sleep then we went to lunch.





Here are my beautiful boys with their cousin, the mature almost 4 year old Mikayla.





Miki and H playing with her creativity playdoh table.


Levi had a great time on the little trampoline. I wonder what Santa will have to bring next year???

No comments: