Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Goodies

Well, I've been busy!

Yesterday I made this lolly wreath for my sister Kristie and her boyfriend Ben. It took forever and is more than likely going to be the only one I make. EVER!

Today I made gingerbread reindeer. Thanks go to KimV on eb for providing her recipe and pics that I could copy!!!! Quite happy with the way they turned out. They are for the playgroup CHristmas party on Tuesday but made them today so B could keep the mini cupboard opener (aka Levi) out of the kitchen.



That child just does not know the meaning of the word "no". He loves standing up and hitting the tv, opening the cabinet doors. The other day he went into the kitchen while I was outside hanging the clothes on the line and he had pulled ALL the baking trays out and was banging them together!!!!!!!
Yesterday, he was in the kitchen while I was hanging the clothes out and he found the small recycling bin we keep in the kitchen. I walked in to find him playing with B's empty Jack can. All over his front, all over the floor, gosh he stunk!!

Hunter's latest thing is to ask for something eg- go slide, and repeatedly ask for it. WHen we say not today, the reply is "we'll go tomorrow." Yes, a 3 year old is now telling us when we will do things!


Oh and my back is killing me and I have had a headache for 3 days now. Wish I could afford the massuese. Oh well after Christmas!

No comments: