Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bit of this..

And a bit of that. :P
It's been a long time between posts for me! I've been busy/lazy something.
I have sort of lost my way a little bit but am feeling better and am back to my old self with some new changes. :)

I've embarked on a new fitness journey. I've been cutting back the wine and greatly reduced the amount of rubbish I eat. I am far from perfect with it, but am taking it slowly so that I don't binge eat or overindulge. I have also worked out every day for the last 12 days with one rest day last Sunday. My workouts are mostly dvds, varying from 20 minutes to 62. :) I am ridiculously proud of that.  I just have to cut back more on the wine and snacks because I am eating into my exercise calories and not losing weight. I am getting fitter but still need to lose weight. It will come I suppose.

I haven't been sewing much, but want to get back into it after we move (again) next weekend. Hopefully the last move for a long time. It means we will have to change schools which I am a bit worried about to be honest. For me, not the kids. I finally feel that I have great Mum friends at the school that I can talk to and have dinner with all the kids etc. I'm sure it will be fine.

Anyway, that's the latest news here. Catch you soon! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo. I love the vintage looking shots x

Kat McNally said...

Hi Selina,
Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
Kat xxx