Wednesday, November 7, 2007

We're going to have 3 boys!!

I know, I know, I said it would be a nice surprise but after thinking about it I changed my mind. What? It's a woman's prerogative to change their mind. Particularly a pregnant woman's prerogative.
Today Brad and I went and had another scan done to find out the gender of our baby. Before leaving I had a coffee (!), well I wanted the baby to move this time and make sure we'd get the chance to see the bits. I also had a conversation with the baby in the car on the way to make sure he/she was aware we wanted a flash!
We told the sonographer we'd love to know the gender so she had a look and we saw boy bits!!! She even pointed out the bits and pieces! So it looks like we are going to be the proud parents to 3 lovely little boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am absolutely rapt! He was a cutie too! Sucking his thumb and kicking the probe around. Nice healthy bubby boy. Awww!

No comments: